Sunday, March 29, 2009

35 and 1 day

Well Folks,
Yesterday was the Most Important Day of the Year, and I had the best time of the year for sure! I turned 35. Yep. No longer in my early 30s. Mid-30s full on! Ugh. BUT can I just tell you how much fun I had and what a good day it was? I slept in late (no different than any Saturday!) and then had breakfast at the House. A family in the community volunteers once a month to make breakfast for the House, and it happened to be yesterday. YUM! Then I cleaned my apt and waited for Lea Ann to arrive. She got here around 3 and we hit the mall then met 8 friends for dinner, and then wandered down the street to Foothills and watched basketball. GREAT TIME!!! I'm simple. Give me great friends and a good ballgame and I'm happy.
So here we go. I'm 35 and feel the need to set some big goal for the year. Feels like it should be 35 somethings (good deeds for others, pounds lost, etc) to go with the Big 35. Thoughts? Ideas? Let's hear them!
J

No comments: