Wednesday, November 5, 2008

What a week...

Yeesh...Hey Folks!
I'm sure my ONE follower (Thank you Regan!) is wondering where I've been. Well, probably not since she's heard from me on regular email. But the long and short of it is that my dear Uncle Joe took a significant turn for the worse. His lung cancer has metastisized to his brain, and within days he was on a vent. Granted, there was a HUGE nursing error that contributed, but none the less, it is very scary now. He came off the vent this morning and is breathing on his own, but Joe has a long fight ahead of him. Mom and I are heading down Sunday morning. I dread seeing him but still want to go.
On the home front, both dogs got new beds and bathed today. A bittersweet night for them! :) I have no fun pics to post, so here it is. My update.
OH!!!! I forget to mention Phil Fulmer is out. UT 'gave him the chance?' to step down. I was fired up at first, but now I feel bad for him. He played there, he was a GA there, worked up to a coordinator there, and has been the head coach for 17 years. His heart bleeds orange..but...we WIN football games at UT. We don't go 1-5 in the SEC. Thankfully, I was there for the 1!!! :)
Ok..it's bedtime. Till next time,
Jeanie

No comments: