Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Nothing new...Wat sings in the car.


Hey All,
Just posting for the sake of posting. No new news that I am aware of tonight. It's kind of nice to have a non-eventful day. The families at the House are doing well and it's nice and quiet. Mom and the fam got snow today so I'm jealous. We just have cold.
I've been dog-sitting Erin the wonder-dog since Thursday night. Quite possibly the most well-behaved dog ever! She went home tonight and my Nutty Girl has been going from room to room, whimpering/crying. She's missing her friend tonight!! Funny how dogs act. Watson isn't phased. Peanut won't calm down. I'm the CDL for sure (Crazy Dog Lady!)
So the fam update- all I've heard today is that the docs were able to get a feeding tube in my aunt today. No word from either Uncle. I talked to Joe last night, and for the last 20 years, his 'sign off' when hanging up the phone has been "Thanks for calling TT, come down when you can." But last night he said "I need to go but I'll see you later tonight." To the average reader- not a big deal. But to me, that's huge.....the radiation is affecting his thoughts because he ALWAYS says "Thanks for calling TT, come down when you can." I didn't bother to explain I'm 5 hours away and wouldn't see him later last night. Ugh.

No comments: