Wednesday, December 10, 2008

OH! I forgot one thing...

Many of you wonderful people have emailed or asked on the phone if there was anything you could do to help. There's nothing we can really do but PRAY, and I expect that from each of you!! But one tanglible thing that could help, and let me state outright I in no way expect this of anyone as the economy's stinking and we are all in different places financially, but gift cards would be wonderful for the family. They are having to eat out, her mom and aunt/uncle are paying for a hotel, and all the little expenses encountered during emergencies. Restaurant-specific cards or gas cards would be fine, but a generic Visa Check Card would probably be the best option, as the family could use them for whatever need arises.

So with that, giftcards of an amount would be much appreciated. By the way, Darrell is going to KILL me when he finds out I'm posting this, but I'll take one for the team.

I just realized I don't know Ape and Darrell's home address, and have no idea the address at the hospital, so you can mail anything to me. I'll post my address below. I'll take them to Darrell as I get them. You can also post any comments to April/Darrell on this site, and I'll print them and take them as well.

Again, NO obligations! Well, except praying!

J

No comments: