Sunday, December 7, 2008

Pray for the Hornet!

Hey Friends,
Nothing too big to report. Just a lazy weekend. I hung out with some friends kids Friday night so they could go to Bible study, and last night I kept my 8 month old friend while her mom went to a holiday party with work and her dad is out of town for work, and then had the nursery today at church. So I've had my kid-fix for a while! Both babysitting gigs were great and easy. Good kids.
But tonight I went to the grocery store, came out, and noticed yet another puddle of gas in the parking lot. So I just called and made an appointment to get my Green Hornet checked tomorrow. Ugh ugh ugh. I would LOVE to go buy a new-to-me, reliable car. Santa, if you are out there....
So that's all that's going on here. Trying to get in the Christmas spirit but not really feeling it these days. The House is beautifully decorated, but my apt looks like just another day. Haven't drug the Christmas stuff out yet. Maybe I won't at all.
So laundry calls. Hope you are all doing well and have a great week.
Jeanie

No comments: