Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Howdy-

Hey Everyone-
Nothing new to report here. It's Weds night and I have two sleeping dogs, and a quiet RMHouse. My favorite family in the world is here this week so it's been good to see them each night. The kid's getting outpatient chemo so she's tired/not feeling well. Kills me to watch.
Other than that, not much news. We play for the championship tomorrow night in softball, and again next Tuesday in that league. Hopefully we'll have 2 big trophies at the end of it all. I love it.
I'm heading home Friday to see the kids, watch my goofy nephew's football game, though he's just a freshman and may not get to play, and then go to UT's game with him and two other friends Saturday. Hopefully the Green Hornet will make it to Mom's Friday, and back to WS Sunday! If not, I'm calling whoever of you is the closest to where Watson and I are stuck. Yea, Peanut's getting left behind...she freaks at Mom's because of her hardwoods, and with the chance of the car not cooperating, I'd rather just have one dog to deal with!!! But Peanut is going to hang out with Erin, the dog-child of my friends Tara and Paul. She'll be loved on while I'm gone!
So with that I say goodnight. Talk to you later.
Jeanie

No comments: