Thursday, October 16, 2008

UGH!!

What a day, what a day, friends. I donated blood this morning to the wonderful Red Cross, and they told me no exercise for 6 hours. I'm brilliant. I went to physical therapy for my knee today (not connecting this with exercise!) at 4 (5 hours later) and came damn close to passing out in the gym. THEN because that's not enough....we had 2 softball games tonight. We won the first but lost the championship game. UGH UGH UGH!! I didn't even play the field I was so tired from my blood loss.
So now I must go to bed. I'm coming home to TN tomorrow. Ready to get out of dodge.
Have I mentioned yet I HATE losing???????
Jeanie

1 comment:

Regan said...

I am proud of you for giving blood... As you know, I can not give blood because I may have the Mad Cow. I hope you have fun in TN. Don't donate and exercise again....