Sunday, October 26, 2008

Weekend update....

Well Friends and Family,
It's been a long weekend. To re-cap- on my Dad's side: One uncle fell and broke his shoulder/arm last week, and an aunt who fell a few weeks ago and broke her leg had a stroke last night. She's back in the hospital and we'll see how extensive the damage is this week.
On Mom's side, my dear Uncle Joe has found out the lung cancer has spread to his brain, which is the cause of him not being able to walk. His left side is immobile. He's my UT fan uncle who calls me before every kick0ff and during halftime, so I was missing him yesterday during the Bama debacle.
Insanity!!! I hate it. I'm mad and sad and everything else. Plus, I've slept so much this weekend I can't sleep tonight. UGH UGH UGH!!!!
So we start a new week...
Jeanie

No comments: