Monday, October 20, 2008

I'm tired........

Hey again Friends!
Hope you are off to a good start this week. LOVING the chilly, fall temps. I am worn out from a wonderful weekend in TN. Lots of football. Froze to death at JCHS' game Friday night, but we won the homecoming game. Then took off Saturday with my nephew and two very fun friends to the UT game, and I had a blast! I think I can speak for all involved in saying it was a very good day. UT won, so that helped! But the four of us just had a good, easy time. Friday and Sunday I got to hang out with my Punkin Head neice and silly little nephew, who is quite possible the cutest little fellow ever!!! He's a trip for sure. I'm happy from the weekend, though my face/lips will be chapped for a week from the weather!!
I'm also happy to report that the Green Hornet ran well the whole weekend! :)
So now the dogs and I are trying to recover. Watson had fun at Mom's and Peanut lived with my good buddies Tara and Paul. Very much fun had by all this weekend.
I must encourage each of you to sneak out of work one afternoon and take a drive to at least Boone, if not on into East TN. The leaves are prettier this year than they have been in the last 5 years!! If I had a digital camera, I'd post some shots but I'm not that advanced! :)
So Happy Tuesday to each of you. Hope you have a good one.
JB

No comments: